Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Farm fun

Anna feeding the baby sheep at a neighbor's farm

if you know Justin at all, you know that mud should have been his middle name (and I mean the real stuff)

everyone took turns doing laps on Grandpa's tractor


so cute!






more mud, this time Caleb was not too happy about getting dirty

mud and woods


helping plant broom corn



the "dab" (some dance move)




I asked Caleb why he has his tongue out, he said,"cuz I yike to" (working on his "l" pronunciation)

they spent most of Sunday riding around anything whose motor was running



so excited to get another cute one of all 5, even if it has a go-cart in the picture





Another fast share, I love taking these fun photos.  I feel like they help my memory, all the many moments that I don't want to forget!  We had a fun weekend playing and lots of laughing and good food!  It was a great way to start our summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment