Monday, September 28, 2015

Great is His faithfulness

Justin says, "It's alive!!!"

Caleb would ride all day long

Luke was a little hesitant

I made her scarf


I made this dapper little vest


this is what happens when I am not behind the camera, sweet smile though

Men, men, men

photo shoot time





selfie







Well I am out of time to tell you about what I learned in MiP and Bible study today, that will wait until tomorrow, but here is His great faithfulness to our family.  We miss Melanie's photo shoots, it's been 3 years since we have had one and as an early Christmas gift to myself, we did a "professional" shoot this weekend.  These are my pictures, at a different location, but the lighting was right and everyone was all coordinating, so I made them smile some more.  Until tomorrow's message, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment