Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend fun

I curled Emily's hair again for the Daddy Daughter Dance

Daddy might get another year or two to dance with these daughters before they are "too old"

I enjoy trying to find them all dresses, such different tastes

These are fun to compare from year to year, Heidi and Anna are up to Justin's chin and can wear my shoes and some of my packed up "skinny" clothes

I got the boys to myself, which never happens, we played games and ate deep dish pizza

5 on a sled and the little one said "boohoo"

it was 45 degrees and still plenty of snow left on the ground to play in




I didn't get to take as many pictures, Luke enjoyed aiming for the bumps and was airborne often

they even fall the same

when Justin arrived he took Caleb down the hill, very slowly

Nana and Papa's toboggan is great fun!


It's a no-nap Monday after a busy weekend.  Justin and the girls danced the night away on Friday (I guess Emily really did dance the entire time, she likes to "move it, move it").  The kids and I went to our school's fun fair and then hit the hills on Saturday.  Sunday was church, homework/practicing and working on Valentine's.  Caleb is feeling better, his fever lasted several days and I did finally take him in to check and make sure it wasn't something treatable.  He had a few rough nights so we are tired.  And then Emily was up last night complaining of ear pain so she has an appointment this afternoon.  The rest of the week is pretty quiet and everyone (not including Justin) is looking forward to a 3-day weekend.  That's all I got until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Great job on Emily's hair, she looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete