 |
| Luke and Emily's Valentine's, Mad Libs (Emily's is Elephant and Piggie, her favorite series of books)! |
 |
| he's 10 months old already! |
 |
| it was very cold this weekend :( |
 |
| we went to a Conservatory on Sunday, it was so beautiful, warm and bright, I could have just sat there for a few hours and soaked up it's goodness |
 |
| crazy looking flower/tree, God is so creative! |
 |
| French fry tree |
 |
| coin heart |
 |
| then we went outside to snow flurries and temps in the teens |
 |
| filled up on vitamin D |
Thank you all for the sweet texts, phone calls and facebook messages! It was a busy weekend for all, and I enjoyed my time with my family. Friday, the kids went to my parents and Justin and I had a stay-date (like a stay-cation, we brought dinner and a movie home to enjoy). Justin spent several hours at the ER on Saturday, checking out some chest pain. Thankfully, everything initially looks good, he will follow up with his regular doctor if the pain continues. I had my favorite pizza for supper and watched Alexander and the Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, and scarfed down some red velvet cake for dessert. Sunday, we headed to a conservatory near the city. It was so refreshing to see something green and alive! Today, the kids and I are relaxing while folding a giant pile of laundry (again, crazy right), Justin gave strict instructions that if he was working we should be too! Thanks again, sending my love to you all, xoxo!
No comments:
Post a Comment