Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Golden birthdays
A quick compilation of the pictures of the birthday girls together from pictures already stored on this blog, they date back about 4 years (that's the tricky part of technology, I have pictures in all different places, many that are print only and lots of digital). It's the first of the golden birthdays in our house, though the girls realized it's not really anything special and doesn't mean more gifts. They are off helping at the neighborhood Bible club now, then they want to do a picnic, shopping and finally watching the new Beauty and the Beast. I know I say this all the time, but I cannot believe they are 14 already! Where has the precious time gone!?!? Heidi and Anna have continued to grow into sweet, caring, young women and I am excited to see how they grow in high school. They both are such special girls and a wonderful part of our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment