Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall's professional shoot

this is slightly critical, but I think we should have been moved over more so that the window wasn't right behind us; love the colors though












she did some family ones like this, but I wasn't a fan and I could only choose 15 photos

he would not smile for her, that's when I hate spending money on photographers


this was the one picture that Caleb smiled for, but Emily has hair in her face
Just a quick share of our fall photo shoot.  For the most part I am happy with them.  I like the photographer's style of editing, with the sunset-ish type glow (which it was 5:30 at night, so that shouldn't have been hard to do).  Loved the barn background, that was really the reason I went for it in the first place.  Melanie, we missed your familiarity.  I felt like this photographer probably does so many photo shoots that she didn't take time to know us at all (it was kind of a "you there, put your hand in your pocket" thing).  I was also hoping for more of the family, since that is the hardest for me to do.  And I like things up closer.  As I drove the kids to school this morning I said it's time for more photos and they said that we have already done them.  Obviously, they don't know me well, with beautiful weather and colors, how can I not take more pictures of the people I love!  Well, happy fall, I have heard our temperatures should be more on the mild side this year, so I am excited (you know that now that I have said it we will be having record lows instead).   

No comments:

Post a Comment