Friday, January 16, 2015

Luke's and Caleb's 14th

Well, it was the 14th, so it must mean it is someone in our family's birthday!  We celebrated Luke's big 10 (and Caleb's 9 months)!  Luke and I were able to enjoy lunch together and Justin and Luke really enjoyed the archery range.  Two desserts later and the day was done!  Thanks for all the calls and cards!  We will likely do a family birthday party again in July, though I may do Caleb's 1st by himself, we will see what comes together (I don't want to think too far in advance, time needs to slow down!)

It's funny how quickly kids catch on with what to do with a phone, and I rarely talk on the phone (that's Justin's phone, so maybe Caleb gets it from him, haha)


Can you tell I am on a black and white kick; I figured out how to customize a few buttons on my camera so switching "colors" is easier

I love that he smiles for the camera already

Inside the orange frosting is a camo cake

Caleb pulls himself up onto everything

Caleb has gained a sense of humor

Caleb loves his food and knows where to get it!
It's a long weekend here and so far it's been a rough day, I think we will be catching up on sleep!  And I have a few sewing projects and a giant mountain of laundry, thanks to a slew of clothes for Caleb that came from my childhood friend.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment