| Emily must be about 6 months, she has her NG in (g-tube was placed at 7 months) |
![]() |
| Heidi and Anna, this is where I see Caleb |
![]() |
| Heidi and Anna would be about 2 and Luke about 6/7 months |
![]() |
| Heidi and Anna about 9/10 months |
![]() |
| I am guessing Justin is about a year here |
![]() |
| I am a year (thankfully my mom put dates on the back of pictures) |
![]() |
| Luke still looks like this when he eats! |
![]() |
| A few minutes without the NG tube in place, again about 6 months old |
| This must be closer to 8 months, I think Emily's g-tube must be in place in this one |
![]() |
| Luke is about 10 months here |
Ok, just have a few minutes while Caleb is asleep and I am waiting for
the laundry to share these few pictures (yes, we should be at church, lots of flexibility these days :) ). Many of you have already seen
some of these on facebook, but I wanted to share for those not on
facebook. Everyone always asks who looks like who, so you can all
decide!








No comments:
Post a Comment